Sunday, May 27, 2012

Livestation / Live TV App on Boxee Box

I've had difficulties in recent months getting the Live TV app to work. The Live TV app allows Boxee Box users to watch a range of channels offered by the livestation service (for free). This includes al Jazeera Arabic, al-Jazeera Mubashir, Deutsche Welle TV, and many other channels. Sometimes, particularly after the Boxee Box was not shut down and remained on for a long time, I find that when I start the Live TV app, Livestation does not start. All I say is a log in button. I press it and try to enter my livestation log-in, but nothing happens.
The only solution I found was to reset the settings on the Boxee under Settings.
This also solved problems related to the netflix app, which wouldn't start.

No comments:

Post a Comment